My cellulite does not define my worth-Ashley Graham goes nude for V Magazine


Advertisement!

 
Plus-sized model ,Ashley Graham posed nude for the new issue of V Magazine, wearing only a netted top.

The 29-year-old chatted about her cellulite to Tracee Ellis Ross in the summer issue, recalling how her mother 'made it a nonissue' when Ashley was a child. '

It doesn’t define my worth. If women like you and me continue to preach that, then I feel like younger girls are going to grasp it and they’re going to be like: "Who cares!"'

I remember my first signs of cellulite, in middle school. I remember telling my mom: "Isn’t it disgusting? It’s so ugly."'Ashley's mother then 'pulled her pants down and said,

“Look, I have it, too.” And I was like, “Gasp!” She looked at me, then at it, and just rolled her eyes.'
Culled from Daily Mail

Text GMB To 33353 For SMS Updates MTN Only

Download GMB ANDROID APP GMB IPHONE APP
EmoticonEmoticon